Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. The union cabinet has approved setting up of a tribunal to resolve the dispute between Odisha and Chhattisgarh over which of the river?
2. Which of the following state has celebrated its 31st statehood day on February 20?
c) Himachal Pradesh
3. With which state government, Nasscom has inked pact to establish a Centre of Excellence for Data Science and Artificial Intelligence?
b) Andhra Pradesh
c) Tamil Nadu
4. Sakina Khatun is related to which of the following sports?
c) Weight Lifting
5. Indian and which country has signed bilateral agreement to support startups?
6. What is the constituency Union Minister of State with Independent Charge in the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs Hardeep Singh Puri?
a) Uttar Pradesh
7. How much amount has approved from union cabinet for National Urban Housing Fund to finance the government’s Housing for All programme?
a) Rs.2000 Crore
b) Rs.4000 Crore
c) Rs.6000 Crore
d) Rs.8000 Crore
8. For this fiscal year, The budget has proposed how much budgetary support in order to finance housing programmes under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)?
a) Rs.15,000 crore
b) Rs.35,000 crore
c) Rs.25,000 crore
d) Rs.45,000 crore
9. The Union Cabinet has gaven its ex-post facto approval to the cooperation agreement between India and which of the nation’s railway?
c) Saudi Arabia
10. What is the capital of Morroco?
11. K Kunjiraman Panoor was passed away recently. Who is a _____?
12. The Indian Railways has decided to manufacture Metro coaches and is setting up a factory in which of the following state?
a) Tamil Nadu
13. B K Goyal died. Who is an eminent doctor of which of the field?