Current Affairs Quiz
1. Eight Executive Directors (EDs) have been appointed in various public sector banks on the recommendations of Banks Board Bureau, who is the chairman of Banks Board Bureau?
a) D. Nageshwar Reddy
b) Vinod Rai
c) UK Sinha
d) Shashi Kant Sharma
2. Who has been honoured with the ‘Legendary Award’ by The Brand Laureate?
a) Lata Mangeshkar
b) Kavita Krishnamurthy
c) Mohammed Aziz
d) Asha Bhosle
3. Who has been selected for 2016 Vyas Samman award for his novel Kaatna Shami Ka Vriksha Padma Pankhuri Ki Dhar Se?
a) Suryakumar Pandey
b) Sri Lal Sukla
c) Rakesh Naraian Mutha
d) Surendra Verma
4. The government has increased the cash credit limit for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) to ____ of turnover from the existing 20%
5. The Health Ministry has ordered all of its ____ government hospitals to use only Khadi products
6. ‘Mil Banche’ programme organised in all govt schools of ______________
c) Madya Pradesh
d) Andra Pradesh
7. Indian Coast Guard Ship ICGS AYUSH has been commissioned at ___________
8. Which country invited President Pranab Mukherjee for the eve of the country’s Independence Day?
9. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Central Public Works Department (CPWD) to build helicopter facility in __________
d) West Bengal
10. Which country Senate passed landmark Hindu marriage bill 2017?
11. The first Legoland Hotel in the Middle East is set to open in ___________
c) Saudi Arabia
12. Jambuwantrao Dhote who passed away recently was a/an