Current Affairs Quiz February 2018
1. Who won the Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership?
a) Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
b) George Weah
c) Moses Blah
d) Charles Taylor
2. Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, who belongs to which of the country?
3. What is the capital of Liberia?
4. Who recently appointed as Director of Ayushman Bharat Scheme Mission?
a) Sanjay Dubey
b) Debashri Mukherjee
c) Manoj Jhalani
d) Parikipandla Narahari
5. Which of the city to host TiE Global Summit?
6. Which of the state has first ever to opt out of Modicare?
c) West Bengal
7. Which bank recently has listed USD 600 million bond issued under its maiden USD 1 billion MTN programme?
a) Yes Bank
b) South Indian Bank
c) ICICI Bank
d) Axis Bank
8. Who is the CEO of Yes Bank?
a) Sanjeev Misra
b) Arun Ramanathan
c) Rana Kapoor
d) Aditya Puri
9. Which small finance bank recently launched the interactive digital savings account?
a) AU Small Finance Bank
b) Equitas Small Finance Bank
c) Fincare small finance bank
d) North East Small Finance Bank
10. The International conference ‘Agricon 2018’ and ‘Agriexpo 2018’was held in which of the city?
11. Who has been launched DD Arun Prabha, a new 24×7 satellite television channel?
a) President of India
b) Prime Minister
c) Minister of Information and Broadcasting
d) Minister of Electronics and Information Technology
12. Duqm port is situated in which of the country?
b) Sri lanka
13. Which state Team has won maiden senior national football championship?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
14. Former Union minister Bolla Bulliramaiah is passed away. He is belongs to which of the state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
15. Who has been appoints as Indian envoy to Brazil?
a) Ashok Das
a) Ashok Gupta
c) Ashok Raj
d) Ashok Kumar
16. In Financial Terms, What does S stands for in GSM?