Current Affairs Quiz
1. CSE ranked top environment policy think tanks in India, which secured what rank in global rankings?
2. Which union Minister recently launched new tools for States and Union Territories for ranking of startups?
a) Union Minister of Finance
b) Union Minister of Commerce and Industry
c) Union Minster of MSME
d) Union Minister of Electronics and Information Technology
3. Who recently appointed as new director of Management Development Institute, Gurugram?
a) K R Dupta
b) C. P. Shrimali
c) Dr. Himadri Das
d) Rajinish Kumar
4. Which of the state Government recently launch an app to spread awareness against pollution?
b) Madhya Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
5. Who has been appointed as new Financial Commissioner of Railway Board?
a) Das Gupta
d) R K Misra
c) A K Prasad
d) Briendra kumar
6. An Indian Institute of Technology Madras alumnus has launched a non-profit accelerator. In which Country they launched such a startup?
7. Who is the Director General of Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)?
a) Usha Anandasubramaniyam
b) Rajinish Kumar
c) Surina Rajan
d) Raguram Rajan
8. Mahamastakabhisheka Mahotsav 2018 would be held in which of the state?
c) Tamil Nadu
9. India recently test fired its nuclear capable missile named _____________
a) Agni I
b) Agni II
c) Agni III
d) Agni IV
10. Abdul Kalam Island situated in which of the Indian state?
c) Tamil Nadu
11. Which country recently signed a Strategic Partnership Agreement committing an unprecedented $370 million dollars to UN World Food Programme?
12. Who is the Current president of Sweden?
a) Göran Persson
b) Fredrik Reinfeldt
c) Stefan Löfven
d) Ingvar Carlsson
13. Safer Internet Day 2018 to be observed in what date?
a) February 04
b) February 05
c) February 06
d) February 07
14. Which space agency recently launched World’s Most Powerful Rocket to mars?
15. Frida Topno, who is a Congress leader of which state?