Current Affairs Quiz – December 8 2016
1. The Chief Minister of which state has given approval for implementation of the Rs 50-crore National Hydrology Project?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Madhya Pradesh
2. The Andhra Pradesh government has launched ________, a new platform to help people in the state move to cashless payments using mobile wallets.
a) AP Cash
b) AP Mobile
c) AP Wallet
d) AP Purse
3. Which state government has announced setting up a panel for prevention of child trafficking in the wake of a child smuggling racket?
b) West Bengal
4. Birth anniversary of ____________ will be observed as “Water Day” in the country.
b) BR Ambedkar
c) Subash Chandra Bose
d) Rajiv Gandhi
5. India International Science Festival (IISF-2016) has inaugurated in ________.
b) New Delhi
6. India will establish a centre of Excellence in Information technology at ________.
7. Which country tops in Global Education Rankings?
8. US President-elect Donald Trump has selected Iowa Governor Terry Branstad as his incoming government’s ambassador to ___________.
9. The Serendipity Arts Festival (SAF) is scheduled to be held from 16 December to 23 December 2016 in
10. Which bank has bagged the ‘Best MSME Bank Award (private sector) 2016’ instituted by Assocham?
a) Laxmi Vilas Bank
b) HDFC Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Karnataka Bank Ltd