Current Affairs Quiz – December 29 2020
Current Affairs Quiz – December 29 2020. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2020 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. International Day of Epidemic Preparedness is observed on_____________.
a) December 24
b) December 28
c) December 27
d) December 04
2. India’s First Pneumonia Vaccine has launched by_______________.
a) Serum Institute
3. The Serum Institute of India recently unveiled the first indigenously developed Pneumococcal Vaccine called _________.
4. ‘Luke Harper’ who passed away, is associated with____________.
a) Former Wrestler
b) Pop Singer
c) Environment Actvist
d) None of these
5. Anshu Malik won silver in Serbia, is associated with___________.
6. INS Sindhuvir submarine which was handed over by the Indian Navy to which nation?
7. Sir Garfield Sobers award for ICC Male Cricketer of the Decade and ‘ICC Men’s ODI Cricketer of Decade’ have been won by_____________.
a) MS Dhoni
b) Jasprit Bumrah
c) Virat Kholi
d) Rohit Sharma
8. Which nation is planned to set up a Nuclear Reactor in moon by 2026?