Current Affairs Quiz – December 24 & 25 2018
1. which is the India’s longest road-cum-rail bridge?
a) Havelock Bridge
b) Godavari Bridge
c) Godavari Arch Bridge
d) Bogibeel Bridge
2. Neil Island is located in__________.
a) Andaman & Nicobar
d) None of these
3. Jai Narain Prasad Nishad is passed away at 88, Who is associated with_________.
4. Who has been voted as the Most Stylish Man of 2018?
a) Ranveer Singh
b) Jhonny Dep
c) Nick Jonas
d) Hrithik Roshan
5. Who is the best driver of the 2018 season?
a) Max Verstappen
b) Sebastian Vettel
c) Daniel Ricciardo
d) Lewis Hamilton
6. Nirupam Sen is passed away at 72, is associated with___________.
7. NECA- in this “C” represents____________.
8. What is the capital of Burundi?
d) Burkino Faso
9. Among the following states, which is not topped in performing states under maternity benefit programme PMMVY: MoSWCD?
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Madhya Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
10. Who has received South Indian Education Society (SIES) Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswati National Eminence Award as part of the Kanchi Mahaswami festival?
a) Manmohan Singh
c) Rahul Gandhi
d) Sonia Gandhi
11. Who has awarded as the Skoch Chief Minister of the Year 2018 Award?
a) Chandrababu Naidu
b) Kumara Samy
c) Naveen Patnaik
d) Mamta Banerjee
12. According to the MORI Perils of Perception Survey 2018, India has secured _________rank in the “misperception index”.
13. Sariska Tiger Reserve is located in____________.
a) Madhya Pradesh
c) Uttar Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
14. Who has been elected as president of Archery Association of India?
a) BVP Rao
b) Shikander Singh
c) Suklak Govind
d) Vasu Patel
15. Fifteenth Global SME Business Summit in ____________.
b) New Delhi
16. Dipali Borthakur is passed away at 77, is associated with___________.