Current Affairs Quiz – December 23′ 2016
1. Who will receive PETAs person of the year award for her dedication to promoting the rescue of homeless dogs and cats?
a) Kim Kardhasian
b) Lisa Ann
c) Mia Khalifa
d) Sunny Leone
2. Jeje Lalpekhlua is associated with
3. Luggage maker American Tourister has appointed ______________ as its brand ambassador.
a) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
b) Virat Kohli
c) Anushka Sharma
d) Ranveer Singh
4. NGT announces _______ fine on bulk waste burning in open areas.
a) Rs 5000
b) Rs 10000
c) Rs 25000
d) Rs 50000
5. Which Indian City will host India’s first ‘Beer Mile Run’?
6. Prime Minister Narendra Modi has laid foundation stone for a cancer centre and a super speciality hospital in _____________.
c) Gandhi Nagar
7. Who has been appointed as the new Head of Krishna River Management Board (KRMB)?
a) Gokul Krishnan
b) Anup Pandey
c) AK Bajaj
d) Neel Kulkarni
8. According to International Labour Organisation (ILO), which country has lowest gender wage disparity?
9. Northeast gets its second Ayurvedic College in
10. Which country has opened the first public solar panel road in the world?
11. Long March-2D rocket is associated with which country?
12. ___________ becomes first country to use drones for national mail service.
13. Which space agency has successfully launched a solid fuel rocket named Epsilon-2?
14. Sania Mirza will pair up with ________ for the year-opening WTA tournament in Brisbane.
a) Bethanie Mattek-Sands
b) Maria Sharapova
c) Natasha Zvereva
d) Fabiola Zuluaga
15. Which country won FIFA Team of the Year title?
16. Who become the third India player and 12th player overall to win the prestigious Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy after being named as the ICC Cricketer of the Year 2016?
a) Virat Kohli
b) Ravichandran Ashwin
c) MS Dhoni
d) Raveendra Jadeja
17. Shiva Keshavan is associated with
b) Discus Throw