Current Affairs Quiz – December 20 2019
1. Who won Bengaluru Open Golf Championship 2019?
a) Abhinav Lohan
b) Alexander Fernandas
c) Amritha Iyer
d) Smritha Devi
2. Mirabai Chanu won gold at Qatar International Cup, is associated with____________.
3. India’s first 3D ‘trick art’ museum is located in________________.
4. Which country has sets up Gandhi Citizenship Education Prize?
5. Apharan exercise is associated with____________.
b) Air Force
6. International Human Solidarity Day is observed on ___________.
a) December 18
b) December 19
c) December 20
d) December 21
7. Who has been appointed as Lokayukta of Telangana?
a) CV Ramulu
b) Bala Krishnan
c) Venkadesh Naidu
d) Niranjan Rao
8. India secured ________rank in FIFA Rankings.
9. Who has been appointed as Non-Executive Chairman at Mahindra & Mahindra (M&M) ?
a) Akash Mahindra
b) Anand Mahindra
c) Lakshmi Kumari
d) Latha Rao
10. Whom among the following, have been named International Tennis Federation’s (ITF) World Champions for 2019?
a) Rafael Nadal
b) Ashleigh Barty
c) Apurvi Khatta
d) Both a and b
11. Zeena Khitta won gold at_______________.
a) Air Rifle