Current Affairs Quiz – December 18′ 2016
1. The government of ____________ has appointed top Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra as the state’s tourism brand ambassador for two years.
a) Madhya Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. Stephanie Del Valle, who won the Miss World Title recently, is from
c) Puerto Rico
d) South Africa
3. Which Indian state celebrated it’s 55th Liberation Day on December 18′ 2016?
4. Which of the following day is observed on December 18?
a) World Rotary Day
b) Blood Donor Day
c) International Migrants Day
d) World Refugees Day
5. The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana provides for _________% tax and surcharge on declarations of unaccounted cash deposited in banks.
6. Conference on Youth Development has been organized in
b) New Delhi
7. Swasthya Rakshan Program has been initiated by
a) Ministry of External Affairs
b) Home Ministry
c) AYUSH Ministry
d) Ministry of Human Resource Development
8. Which of the following country is not a member of South Asian Foundation?
9. YES Bank has partnered with _____ to provide cash at your doorstep.
10. GARV-II is a mobile App associated with
a) Rural Education
b) Pollution Control
c) Rural Electrification Program
d) Weather Forecast
11. India beat which country to win hockey junior World Cup?
12. Saumitra Chaudhuri, who passed away recently, was a/an