Current Affairs Quiz – December 07 2019
1. Who has become the first woman match referee to oversee a men’s One Day International (ODI)?
a) Sonali Rani
b) Priyadharshini L
c) GS Lakshmi
d) Shabarni Gosh
2. Oxford Dictionaries has named ‘___________’ as its 2019 Word of the Year.
a) Flight Shame
c) Climate Emergency
d) Eco friendly
3. 4th India Water Impact Summit held in _____________.
4. Artificial Intelligence introduced as a subject in _____________.
a) State board
b) ICSE Schools
c) Government Schools
d) CBSE schools
5. Armed Forces Flag Day observed on _______________.
a) December 07
b) December 08
c) December 10
d) December 11
6. Which Indian police station has been adjudged the best performing police station in the country ?
d) Ajk Burhanpur
7. Which company has world’s largest ever initial public offering (IPO)?
8. International Civil Aviation Day _____________.
a) December 05
b) December 07
c) December 11
d) December 15
9. Theme of International Civil Aviation Day 2019 is_________________.
a) Helping States to cooperate and realize a truly global rapid transit network.
b) Help generate and reinforce worldwide
c) 75 years of connecting the World
d) Unique role of ICAO in helping States
10. Which country has host South Asian Games 2019?
d) Sri Lanka