Current Affairs Quiz – December 04 2018
1. Which space company has launched India’s heaviest satellite ?
b) European Space Agency
2. Among the following antibiotics, which one is used in poultry industry?
3. Delhi Daredevils renamed as __________.
a) Delhi Capitals
b) Delhi Lions
c) Delhi Devils
d) Delhi Express
4. Kylian Mbappe wins Best Young Player award , is associated with__________.
d) Basket Ball
5. Which company has become world’s most valuable company at $870 bn?
6. Indian Navy Day is observed on________.
a) Dec 2
b) Dec 3
c) Dec 4
d) Dec 5
7. Which game has won ‘Best Game of 2018’ among 3 Google Play awards?
b) Grand Theft
8. Which country’s captain has won Ballon d’Or Award?
9. SpaceX aerospace agency is associated with which country?
10. Ludhiana city is situated in__________.
d) Arunachal Pradesh
11. Who has became the recipient of the first-ever Ballon d’Or awarded to a female footballe?
a) Dzsenifer Marozsán
b) Amandine Henry
c) Ada Hegerberg
d) Pernille Harder
12. World Bank to raise _______ billion to fight climate change.
13. Which state has became the first state in the Northeast and second in the country, after Himachal Pradesh, to launch a pan-India single emergency number ‘112’ under the Emergency Response Support System (ERSS)?
c) Arunachal Pradesh
14. Who is the first Indian to be elected in ISSF judges committee?
a) Ramkumar M
b) Sibin Therattil
c) Rigil Gilbert
d) Pawan Singh
15. Who has been appointed as an independent director to the board of Yes bank?
a) Vijaya Kumar
b) Elangovan Sembagam
c) TS Vijayan
d) Lalith Yadav