Current Affairs Quiz – August 23 2020
1. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve in the Black Sea?
2. ________ topped the list of the cleanest city in India for the fourth consecutive time in the Swachh Survekshan 2020.
3. International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition is observed on _____________.
a) August 23
b) July 19
c) April 04
d) January 16
4. 5th world conference of speakers of parliament venue is____________.
5. Notesclean – contactless sanitation gadgets device has launched by____________.
b) IIT- Madras
6. Who has been appointed as the managing director of lender State Bank of India?
a) Ranjan Gaurav
b) Smriti Sathyan
c) Sana Marim
d) Ashwani Bhatia
7. When did the Swachh Survekshan begin?