Current Affairs Quiz – August 18 2020
1. When will the first-ever World Solar Technology Summit be held?
2. IPL 2020 sponsorship won by__________.
3. Who has been appointed as the new director-general of the Border Security Force (BSF)?
a) Rakesh Asthana
b) S S Deswal
d) Ashwanth Patel
4. Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) will launch India’s first bullion index named as__________.
5. Nishikant Kamat who passed away, is associated with_____________.
6. “Swasthya” & “ALEKH” has launched by which ministry?
a) Ministry of External Affairs
b) Ministry of Education
c) Ministry of Tribal Affairs
d) None of these
7. Chhattisgarh government to launch “Padhai Tuhar Para” scheme for_________________.
c) School Students
8. Which nation has launched £3 Million Innovation Challenge Fund in India?
9. Who has been appointed as new director of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi)?
a) Guhan M
b) Bin Zayed
c) CM Bodge
d) GP Garg