Current Affairs Quiz – August 07 2021
Current Affairs Quiz – September 07 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Former SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar has been appointed as the economic advisor of which Indian state?
a) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
2. Which nation has became the first country vaccinate toddlers with the COVID-19 vaccine?
3. Which neighbouring country has declared an economic emergency in last week of August 2021 because of rising food prices, depreciating currency, and depleting forex reserves?
a) Sri Lanka
4. Food Processing Week is observed from__________.
a) September 04 to 10
b) September 06 to 12
c) September 08 to 14
d) September 10 to 16
5. Which bank has has roped in Indian women hockey player, Rani Rampal and cricketer Smriti Mandhana as the brand ambassadors of the company?
a) Equitas Bank
d) Axis bank
6. International Day of Clean Air for blue skies is observed on_________.
a) September 02
b) September 04
c) September 07
d) September 09
7. Karbi-Anglong Peace Accord belongs to which state?
a) Uttar Pradesh
8. India’s first bio-brick based building opened at ____________.
9. ‘Back to the Roots’- a book who has launched by which actress?
a) Tamannaah Bhatia
b) Anushka Shetty
c) Alia Bhatt
d) Kangana Ranaut