Current Affairs Quiz – August 01 2019
1. Hegde Kageri to be the next speaker of __________ assembly.
a) Andhra Pradesh
b) Tamil Nadu
2. Cabinet approved the setting up of ISRO Technical Liaison Unit ITLU in _______________.
d) Saudi Arabia
3. Cafe Coffee Day headquarter is situated in_______.
d) New Delhi
4. Kaleshwaram project is launched by___________.
b) Tamil Nadu
d) Andhra Pradesh
5. India and ________ launched two-year joint initiative- Innovating for Clean Air (IfCA) n Bengaluru.
6. Who has been honoured with ‘Entrepreneur of the Year Award, 2019’ for excellence in service sector?
a) Sushant Kumar
b) Arohi Arun
c) Girish Mathew
d) Ruhan Rajput
7.Ellyse Perry hailed as ‘greatest female cricketer’, belongs to which country_________.
b) New Zealand
8. World Breastfeeding Week is observed on__________.
a) June 1 to June10
b) July 1 to July 10
c) July 1 to July 7
d) August 1 to August 7
9. World Breastfeeding Week – theme for 2019 is___________.
a) Empower Women, Enable Breastfeeding: Now and for the future!
b) Empower Female, Enable Breastfeeding: Now and for the future!
c) Empower Parents, Enable Breastfeeding: Now and for the future!
d) Empower Human, Enable Breastfeeding: Now and for the future!
10. India Received Highest-Ever FDI in _____________.
a) 2018 alone
b) 2019 alone
c) 2018 – 2019
d) None of these