Current Affairs Quiz – April 7 2019
1. The __________ Government has announced granting long-term visas for the top 100 start-ups.
2. Justice __________ took oath as the new Chief Justice of the Bombay High Court .
c)Dhananjaya Y. Chandrachud
3.The Platinum Jubilee of the Battle of Kangla Tongbi War was commemorated on ________2019.
4. ___________was Appointed As CEO of Royal Enfield Preps For 2030 Goal.
5. Amazon India announced the launch of its seller-funding programme___________in partnership with Ketto, a crowd-funding platform.
6. The government sold “enemy” shares worth Rs 1,150 crore in IT major __________, aiming to transfer the proceeds to its disinvestment kitty.
7. The country’s largest power producer NTPC has signed a term loan agreement for Rs 2,000 crore with _______-.
8. Indian Navy signs MoU with ____________ to undertake joint research and development of advanced technologies .
d)None of these
9. India’s coal import increased by__________to 212.11 million tonnes in the April-February period of FY19.
10. Two Indian naval ships — INS ‘Kolkata’ and ‘___________-’ — would take part in the Chinese Navy’s 70th anniversary of celebrations later this month.
11. NGT fines __________govt Rs 100 crore over failure to stop sand mining.
12. _________celebrated Sajibu Nongma Panba Cheiraoba, the New Year of the Manipuris on 6 April .
13. World Health Day is celebrated Every year on which date ?