Current Affairs Quiz – April 25 2019
1. Pubilic sector BEML , has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for financing earth moving and construction equipment manufactured by BEML with ____________.
a)Punjab National Bank
2. _____________ has entered a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Network Intelligence to provide cybersecurity services .
3. ________________ announced the country’s first ‘Green Car Loan’ (Electric Vehicle) to encourage customers to buy electric vehicles.
4. India’s middle-distance runner _____________ won the country’s third gold medal at the Asian Athletics Championships 2019 in Doha, Qatar .
c)O. P. Jaisha
d)None of these
5. The first official International Day of Multilateralism and Diplomacy for Peace will be celebrated on _____________2019.
6. The Immunisation Awareness Week will be celebrated this year between ___________.
a)April 23 and April 39
b)April 22 and April 28
c)April 20 and April 26
d)April 24 and April 30
7. UN English Language Day is observed annually on ______________.
8. The world’s first malaria vaccine has been rolled out in ______________.
9. Jonai in ______________’s Dhemaji will host the 27th convention of the National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC), Dhemaji district unit in September this year.
10. Russian President Vladimir Putin and North Korean leader _____________began their first-ever talks in the Pacific port city of Vladivostok .
b)Kim Jong Un
11. The United Nations and the___________ have signed a joint framework aimed at strengthening partnership in counter-terrorism efforts.
d)European Union (EU)
12. Based on the recommendation of second Narasimham Committee, the Reserve Bank has divested its entire stake in NHB and____________.
13. Rating and Research Agency __________has reported that Wireless broadband subscriber base in India has surged to 532 million in February 2019.
14. ___________reduces minimum subscription requirement for REITs, InvITs.
15. ______________ Introduces First Indian Platform for Wholesale Cryptocurrency Trading.
16. _____________ has announced the launch of an industry-first debit card-based authentication solution on NPCI’s e-Mandate API platform.
a)Punjab National Bank
b)State Bank of India
d)Kotak Mahindra Bank
17. ________________is the first central bank in the Asia-Pacific region to begin an explicit interest rate easing cycle .
a)Central Bank of Bahrain
b)Central Bank of Afghanistan
c)Reserve Bank of India
d)Reserve Bank of Australia
18. __________has set up Coordinating Council for attracting foreign investments including from India.
19.__________ and Pakistan have agreed to set up a joint border “reaction force” following a number of deadly attacks by militant groups on their frontier.