Current Affairs Quiz
1. For the first time since the Industrial Revolution, ________witnessed a full day powered by energy generated without the use of coal
2. The World Bank has approved $37.5 crore loan for capacity augmentation of National Waterway-1 (NW-1) on the river __________under the Jal Marg Vikas Project (JMVP)
3. Which state government inaugurated ‘Pariskara Vedika‘, a call centre meant for public grievance redressal?
b) Andra Pradesh
4. Which state has established a welfare board for transgender persons?
a) Andra Pradesh
5. Which airlines company has lowered the age limit for availing travel concession under its scheme for senior citizens to 60?
a) Air India Express
b) Jet Airways
c) Air India
6. The Indian Navy has successfully test fired a land attack version of the BrahMos supersonic cruise missile from its frigate in the ________
a) Arabian Sea
b) Bay of Bengal
c) Andaman Sea
d) None of these
7. Which state government has decided to set up 40 Yoga wellness centres in 40 districts during current financial year?
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. International Mother Earth Day was observed on?
a) April 20
b) April 21
c) April 22
d) April 23
9. India and ____________signed an agreement to firm up bilateral cooperation in defence shipbuilding
b) South Korea
d) North Korea
10. Two Indians _________________ and ______________ feature in Time magazine annual list of ‘100 most influential people in the world’ of 2017
a) Narendra Modi and Aditya Puri
b) Pranab Mukherjee and Mukesh Ambani
c) Narendra Modi and Vijay Shekhar Sharma
d) Narendra Modi and Uday Kotak
11. The First Indian-Indonesia Energy Forum was held in _____________
a) Mumbai, India
b) Jakarta, Indonesia
c) New Delhi, India
d) Pekanbaru, Indonesia
12. Which two counties have signed an agreement to re establish diplomatic ties after a gap of 37 years?
a) Cuba and Morocco
b) India and Morocco
c) USA and China
d) Japan and Cuba
13. Who among the following are the winners of the second edition of the Golf Industry Association (GIA) Awards 2017?
a) Aditi Ashok
b) S.S.P Chawrasia
c) Ali Sher
d) All of the above
14. _____________will be featured as a full sport at the 2022 Asian Games
b) Video gaming
c) Boat Race
d) Board Games
15. Ali Mohammad Naik who passed away recently, Senior National Conference (NC) leader and former speaker of ________________Legislative Assembly
d) Jammu and Kashmir