Current Affairs Quiz
1. Which Organization awarded its Peace Prize to Giuseppina (Giusi) Nicolini, the mayor of the Italian island of Lampedusa?
2. Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh and _________ have been chosen for Krishi Karman Awards, 2015-16.
a) Arunachal Pradesh
3. Civil Services Day is observed on
a) April 20
b) April 21
c) April 22
d) None of the above
4. The GOI has extended the ceasefire with two Naga armed groups, National Socialist Council of Nagaland-Reformation (NSCN-R) and National Socialist Council of Nagaland-Neakpao-Kithovi (GPRN/NSCN) till __________.
a) April 27, 2018
b) April 29, 2018
c) May 27, 2018
d) May 29, 2018
5. Who is the First Secretary in the Permanent Mission of India to the United Nations in New York?
a) Divya Kumari
b) Alagu Pillai
c) Eenam Gambhir
d) Revathy Menon
6. Project ‘Cloth pads’ is an initiative taken by the municipal corporation of which Indian state to make access to sanitary napkins easy?
b) Tamil Nadu
7. Malcolm Turnbull is the Prime Minister of
a) New Zealand
8. Which company has recently announced new Azure migration tools?
9. Which country has recently launched its first-ever satellite?
10. Tianzhou-1, an unmanned cargo spacecraft, has been launched by
c) South Korea