Current Affairs Quiz – April 17 2020
1. Who has been appointed as the new Ambassador for World Wide Fund (WWF)
a) Akshay Kumar
b) Virat Kholi
c) Viswanathan Anand
d) Dutee Chand
2. OBICUS (banking terms) is expand as______________.
a) Order books, inventories, and capacity utilization survey
b) Order banking norms, infusion, and capacity utilization survey
c) Order books, injection, and capitalization utilization survey
d) Order banking norms, inventories, and capacity urban survey
3. Who is the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh?
a) Shri Manohar Parikar
b) Bhupesh Baghel
c) Ravi Singh Tomar
d) Raman Singh
4. Who is the current Indian Army chief?
a) Ajay Singh
b) Manoj Naravane
c) Raj Chouhan
d) Narendra Singh
5. Who is the new President of South Korea?
a) Jim Kin
b) Moon Jae
c) Tyong Yang
d) Jang Tim
6. Who has been appointed MD, CEO of Paytm General Insurance?
a) Manoj Sam
b) Shravan Kishore
c) Vineet Arora
d) Vikranth Stalin
7. Who has become Dubai-based coaching academy’s brand ambassador?
a) Virat Kholi
b) Suresh Raina
c) Rohit Sharma
d) MS Dhoni
8. The Headquarters of Kotak Mahindra Bank is situated in____________.
b) New Delhi
9. ______________ is launched ‘Nearby Spot’ to help users find local stores selling essentials.
c) Google Pay
d) None of these
10. According to Survey, India is ________most digitally dexterous country.