Current Affairs Quiz – April 16 2019
1. The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has given ex-post facto approval to the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between India and ______________on Cooperation in the field of Geology and Mineral Resources.
2. Cabinet approved MoU between India and _________ on Cooperation in the field of Communications.
3. Cabinet approved Cooperation Agreement between India and _____________ in the field of Renewable Energy with focus on Offshore Wind Energy.
4. Cabinet apprised about MoU between India and______________________the area of Biotechnology.
5. Boost, one of the leading brands in the health food/drinks category, announced appointment of cricketers ____________ and Shreyas Iyer as brand ambassadors.
6. The travel spend in India is expected to grow at 13 per cent to a total of $136 billion by _____________.
7. Scientists in Israel unveiled a ‘First’ 3D print of a_________________ with human tissue and vessels.
d)None of these
8. Bus ticketing platform redBus has appointed cricketer _________ as its brand ambassador.
d)Mahendra Singh Dhoni
9. The Supreme Court has banned all mining activities along the _________________.
a)Kanha National Park
b)Pench National Park
c)Jim Corbett National Park
d)Kaziranga National Park
10. Former Congress MP and freedom fighter _________________died at his residence .
a)D. Babu Paul
b)Anne Ware Lewis