Current Affairs Quiz – April 13 2019
1.__________ announced as Haiti’s new Prime Minister.
c)Jean Michel Lapin
2. The Centre has appointed ___________ a 1984-batch officer of the Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS), as Secretary, Defence Finance.
3. Two schemes of the government for skill development and distribution of bi-cycles to students have won the prestigious World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) awards.
4. ____________ has celebrated its 125th foundation day at Ranchi Mandal office.
5. _________bagged six Abby awards, including three silvers.
c)The Times of India
6. Digital payments facilitator ________- has acquired US-based financial technology firm Wibmo for USD 70 million .
a)CardPe Services Pvt Limited
7. ‘Uri: The Surgical Strike’ actor ____________ passed away.
a)K. M. Mani
c)J. K. Rithesh
8. World Allergy Week 2019 is being observed between ________ 2019.
9. World Parkinson’s Day is celebrated on _________.
10. National Safe Motherhood Day (NSMD) is observed annually on __________.
11. The head of Sudan’s National Intelligence and Security Service, _________–, has resigned from his post.
12. The US Senate has confirmed Colorado native ____________ as secretary of the Interior Department.