Current Affairs Quiz – April 08 2021
Current Affairs Quiz– April 08 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Airports Authority of India?
a) Sandeep Mehta
b) Sanjeev Kumar
c) Vineet Sinha
d) Shromit Bannerjee
2. Who launched the Tribal Health Collaborative ‘Anamaya’?
a) PM Narendra Modi
b) President Ram Nath Kovind
c) Home Minister Amit Shah
d) Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan
3. Which country has temporarily banned travellers from India including its own citizens?
c) New Zealand
4. Where is the world’s highest railway bridge- Chenab bridge-located?
a) Jammu and Kashmir
b) Himachal Pradesh
c) Arunachal Pradesh
5. WMA (Banking terms) is expand as____________.
a) Way and Money Advances
b) Way and Means Advances
c) Wave and Means Advances
d) Wave and Money Advances
6. Bharti Airtel sells 800 MHz spectrum in three circles to which telecom company?
d) None of these
7. Who has appointed as Chairman and Managing Director of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)?
a) Sudhir Shrivastava
b) Prajin Ajwal
c) Vjosa Osmani
d) S Ramann