Current Affairs Quiz – April 07 2020
1. Lifeline UDAN has launched by_____________.
a) Ministry of Health dept
b) Ministry of Civil Aviation
c) Ministry of Finance
d) Ministry of External Affairs
2. IIT Roorkee has developed low cost portable ventilator called “_____________”.
a) Prana Vayu
b) Special V12
c) Prana Nirbandham
d) S Ventilator 20
3. Cabinet – Ordinance to cut salary of PM and MPs by _______ approved.
4. Which state CM has received PETA award for allocating funds to feed community animals?
d) Arunachal Pradesh
5. Jay Benedict is passed away at 68, is associated with_____________.
b) Golf Legend
6. World Health Day is observed on _____________.
a) May 27
b) April 13
c) April 07
d) June 14
7. Theme for World Health Day is_________________.
a) Support Doctors and Nurses
b) Support nurses and midwives
c) Importance to global health each year
d) None of these
8. Stephen O’Keefe forced to retire after becoming shock omission from NSW player contract list, is associates with ___________.
b) New Zealand
c) South Africa
9. ‘5T’plan to fight COVID-19 has launched by______________.
a) Tamil Nadu
c) Uttar Pradesh
10. NASA plans Artemis Base Camp to land human on moon by _____________.