what is general knowledge and its benefits are shown below:
general knowledge is strongly associated with general intelligence, It helps us build opinions and have points of view on things in our life.
Benefits of General Knowledge
- You can get good marks in competitive exams
- You can achieve your goal
- You can keep yourself updated
- You can be one step ahead of others
- You can be more confident on any topic
- You can gain more knowledge
- You can able to convey the information to others as you already know about it
GK is always fun and interesting to know about. General Knowledge is like an Ocean. It’s a very wide topic.
Keep learning and Keep Updating Yourself.
Try to answer this GK Questions from Sports
1. Jordan Spieth is associated with which of the following sports?
2. In which year, the modern Olympic Games were started?
d) None of the above
3. The Olympic motto is “Citius, Altius, Fortius”. It means “Faster, Higher, ________.”
4. Who was the first sportsperson to win the Padma Vibhushan?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Prakash Padukone
c) Viswanathan Anand
d) Kapil Dev
5. Geet Sethi is associated with which of the following sports?