1. The Centre will annually pay nearly _____ crore to Goods and Services Tax (GST) Network as service charge on behalf of taxpayers
2. Which of the following rates signals the RBI’s long-term outlook on interest rates?
a) Bank Rate
b) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
c) Reverse Repo Rate
d) Repo Rate
3. Which of the following bank headquarters located in Manipal?
a) Vijaya Bank
b) Syndicate Bank
c) IDBI Bank
d) Union Bank of India
4. Expand PIN?
a) Private Identification Number
b) Personal Information Number
c) Personal Identification Number
d) Permanent Identification Number
5. Union Bank of India was established on 11 November ________
6. P.S. Jayakumar is the MD and CEO of ________________
a) Bank of India
b) Indian Bank
c) Bank of Baroda
d) Corporation Bank
7. Current Account Deficit on the Balance of payment reflects ____________________
a) Deficit on Trade and Invisibles Account
b) Deficit onTrade Invisibles and Capital Account
c) Deficit on Invisibles Account
d) Deficit on Trade Account
8. What is the tagline of Punjab & Sind Bank?
a) Where every individual is committed
b) Where service is a way of life
c) Honors Your Trust
d) The Name you can Bank Upon
9. What is the Currency of Switzerland?
a) Swiss Franc
b) Swiss Dollar
c) Swiss Euro
d) Swiss Pound
10. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has approved a three-year $12 billion loan program for _________ on November