1. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has launched a website ____________ to curb illegal and unauthorised pooling of funds by unscrupulous firms
2. In which year does the RBI has introduced the Banking Ombudsman Scheme?
3. Who is the Managing Director and CEO of Syndicate Bank?
a) Ravi Shanker Pandey
b) Arun Shrivastava
c) Mallikarjun Rao
d) Upendra Ananth Pai
4. Expand CDR?
a) Corporate Debt Restructuring
b) Company Debt Restructuring
c) Corporate Debt Reconstruction
d) Corporate Debt Restructuring
5. RBI constitutes _________________ committee to look at household finances in India
a) Kamlesh Chandra
b) BB Tandon
c) Tarun Ramadorai
d) Ashok Lahiri
6. How many Deputy Governors are there in RBI?
7. India’s largest lender State Bank of India (SBI) recently had launched ___________, a social media banking platform for Facebook and Twitter users
a) SBI Social
b) SBI Mingle
c) SBI Banking
d) SBI Online
8. What is mean by money laundering?
a) Process of conversion of money obtained illegally to appear to have originated from legitimate sources
b) Money acquired from undisclosed sources and deposited in foreign banks
c) Money acquired through criminal source
d) Money acquired from drug trafficking
9. The Union Government has set an inflation target of _____ per cent for the next five years i.e. till March 31, 2021
10. What is the money, which was accepted temporary in lieu of gold?
a) Plastic Money
b) Commodity Money
c) Currency Money
d) Fiat Money