1. What is a maximum balance amount that is eligible for earning interest in anormal savings bank account?
a) 3 Lakh
b) 5 Lakh
c) 10 Lakh
d) No Limit
2. Before approaching Ombudsman what should the complainant do?
a) Take up the matter with concerned Bank Branch within 30 days of cause of action
b) Approach Lok Adalat
c) Take up the matter with State Government
d) Can directly approach Banking Ombudsman
3. Who is the Chairman of the committee constituted by RBI to study issues and concerns in the Micro Finance Institutions (MFI) Sector?
a) C. Rangrajan
b) Usha Thorat
c) YH Malegam
d) M. Damodaran
4. The credit policy of a bank does not consists of?
a) Quality control
b) Advertising of loan products
c) Loan product mix
d) Lending policies
5. ASBA Scheme is related to the purchase of _________
d) Convertible bonds
6. Generally, what is the designation of head of public sector undertakings (PSUs) and PSU banks in India?
b) Chairman cum Managing Director
d) Director General
7. If a cheque is post dated
a) Bank on whom it is drawn has the option to honur the cheque before the date of the cheque or not
b) Bank on whom it is drawn has to refer to the court to honour the cheque before the date of the cheque
c) Bank on whom it is drawn will not honour the cheque before the date of the cheque
d) Bank on whom it is drawn has to honour the cheque before the date of the cheque
8. Service Area Approach (SAA) is associated With?
a) Development banks
b) Branches of commercial banks situated in metro cities
c) Urban branches of commercial banks
d) Rural and Semi-urban branches of commercial banks
9. Which of the following can be done by a nominee after the death of the depositor?
a) He can raise loan against FDR
b) He can take premature payment of FDR
c) He can renew FDR which has fallen due
d) None of these
10. When was the 2nd phase of nationalization of banks done?
a) 15th April 1980
b) 25th june 1969
c) 20th Aug. 1979
d) 15th Aug. 1980