1. ___________ village in Thane district has become the first “cashless village” in Maharashtra on December
2. Committee related with the merger of regional rural banks with their sponsor banks is _____________
a) Malegam Committee
b) Hilton Young Committee
c) Khan Committee
d) Khusro Committee
3. What is the tagline of Bank of Maharashtra?
a) Where series is a way of life
b) One Family One Bank
c) Relationships beyond Banking
d) Where India Banks
4. Gilt – Edged market means ________________
a) Market of Government Securities
b) Share Market
c) Market of Private securities
d) None of these
5. Who is the MD and CEO of Bank of Maharashtra?
a) P. S. Jayakumar
b) Animesh Chauhan
c) Jai Kumar Garg
d) Ravindra Prabhakar Marathe
6. Expand FIEO?
a) Federation of Indian Export Organisation
b) Federation of Indian Exchange Organisation
c) Federation of Indian Employees Organisation
d) Federation of Indian European Organisation
7. Which of the following bank headquarters not located in New Delhi?
a) Punjab National Bank
b) Punjab & Sind Bank
c) Bank of India
d) Bharatiya Mahila Bank
8. What is the currency of Ghana?
9. Union Bank of India was established on 11 November _________
10. Which Bank has launched a new digital transaction service through mobile phones named SIMsePAY, that allows any account holder to do money transfers, pay utility bills and other mobile banking services, without the need for smart phones or internet on December.
a) Yes Bank
b) Federal Bank
c) South Indian Bank
d) HDFC Bank