1. Systematic Investment Plans are a customer centric facility provided by which of the following?
a) Private Banks
b) Commercial Banks
c) Stock Brokers
d) Mutual Funds
2. Among the following terms, which is NOT related to banking and financial transaction?
a) Credit default swap
d) Provision coverage ratio
3. Which one of the following does not quality as priority sector lending by Commercial Banks?
a) Small Industrial Loan
b) Software Exports
c) Small Business Loans
d) Education Loans
4. A bank normally does not have a deal with as issue related to__________.
a) Intellectual property rights
b) Payment and settlement system
c) Contractual rights of creditors
d) Cases of insolvency
5. Non-performing assets are cause for serious concerns for banks. Why are these loans known as non-performing?
a) Banks have to make provision for these loans in their balance sheet
b) Interest on these accounts are not charged
c) Recovery of bank’s funds are difficult
d) All of the above
6. Banks has different interest rates for different loans products. To which rate are these interest rates linked?
a) RBI Administered rate
b) Prime lending rate
c) Base rate
d) Bank rate
7. The rate at which the RBI lends short-term money to the banks is known as?
a) Repo Rate
d) Reverse Repo Rate
8. In which year does the Reserve Bank of India was nationalized?
9. Which of the following acts governs the RBI Functions?
a) Foreign Exchange regulation act 1973
b) Companies Act 1956
c) Banking Regulation Act 1949
d) RBI Act 1934
10. Among the following which is NOT a function of RBI?
a) Accepting deposits from commercial banks
b) Issuer of currency
c) Accepting deposits from general public
d) The banker of the government