Popular courses to study in Europe
POPULAR COURSES TO STUDY IN EUROPE
Europe is not only a popular tourist attraction, but it also an educational hub given the fact that European scholars have contributed so much to science, medicine, and social development in the last couple of centuries. They have had by far the biggest hand in taking scientific and social study development to the stage it is now. Which is why education in Europe is so widely sought after, and the universities are so prestigious, having given birth to some of the greatest thinkers that ever lived. There are millions of universities spread across Europe, and here we have listed the courses that are the most attractive to Indian students and its reasons:
1. MBBS in Germany: Germany has been emerging as a great country of interest for people all around the world, given their technological superiority and advancements in all areas. This is why students across the globe are looking into Medical courses in Germany. Universities like the Hannover Medical School have recently been in the news for their incredible advancements in cancer research as well as blood disorders. There are other Universities like the ones in Gottingen, Bonn, and Duisburg-Essen, which have gained popularity amongst international students given the opportunities that lie there.
2. Management in Italy: The Bocconi University in Milan is one of the many great universities for management and economics studies in Italy. It is a research-based University which awards degrees and diplomas in Business, Management, Economics, and Law and has become very prestigious in recent years, given the quality of their alumni and their achievements. Other management institutes in Italy include the Polytechnic University of Milan, University of Bologna, Accademia Del Russo and the University of Trento, which have garnered traction in the recent years and attracted a lot of students from across the world looking for a degree in management and economics.
3. Fashion in France: France is the center everything creative, be it fashion design or cinema. Studying any of these courses in fashion, cinematography, and drama in France gives a student the edge he or she needs to make it big in the entertainment industry. The most prominent fashion shows take place in France, and the biggest designers get their inspiration from here. Universities like ENSAD, ENSCI, ESAA, ENSAAMA, and Esmod International have topped lists in a lot of fashion university lists all over the world, and they have a great exchange program as well as a foreign student program. You are recruited by the best companies in fashion and cosmetics. It is every aspiring fashion designer’s dream.
4. History and Archaeology in the UK: Being one of the most historically rich countries in the world, it naturally has the best courses in History and Archaeology in the most prestigious universities in the world. Some of the most robust colleges to get into are in the UK. Getting into them is a dream for a lot of Indian students in any course. But for History, University of Glasglow, Cambridge, Oxford, University College London, York, Lancaster, London School of Economics, Nottingham and Bristol are some great universities to look into if you are interested in getting a world-class education.
5. Law in Denmark: Denmark has 2 large universities that offer law as a course, and they are both very highly reputed. There are also a lot of opportunities in Denmark because of the innumerable law firms that have been founded there and are flourishing. The University of Copenhagen and Aahus University (School of Law) are the universities with the best law courses and a significant foreign student program. You can pursue an LLM or an LLB or a Ph.D. in law from these universities. It is a little more on the expensive side if you do not have scholarships. But there is a provision for merit-based scholarships as well as government scholarships.
6. Pure Sciences in Switzerland: Pure Sciences in Switzerland is also a great option. The ETH in Zurich and Polytechnic University are very popular options for students all over the world. The University of Zurich is also very prestigious, and their pure science courses are supposed to be one of the best in the world.