Current Affairs Quiz – March 15 2019
1. Former India captain __________has been named the advisor of Delhi Capitals.
2. First woman Lingayat ‘jagadguru’ and Basava Dharma Peetha President, ____________ passed away aged 73.
d)None of these
3. Former Texas star and Olympic gold medalist ___________dies at age 60.
4. Leading industrialist ___________will step down as the Chairman and Non-Executive Director of Bajaj Finserv .
a)Nageshwara Rao Guntur
5. Hyderabad and _________ continue to be the most liveable cities in India for expatriates, Mercer survey found .
6. The President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the Festival of Innovation and Entrepreneurship in________ .
7. _________in Uttarakhand tied up with ISRO to set up a Space Technology Cell at its campus.
8. Actress _________has partnered with Los Angeles Tourism for a new campaign.
d)Sonam A. Kapoor
9. The first Afghan shipment to India via Chabahar arrived at Nhava Sheva port in ________.
10. South African all-rounder _________–announced that he would retire from ODIs after the ICC World Cup in England.
11. India-Africa joint field training exercise __________to kick off in Pune from March 18 to 27.
12.World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated every year on March 15, What is the theme for this year ?
a)“Trusted Smart customers”
b)“Trusted Smart Products”
c)“Trusted Smart Markets”
d)“Trusted Smart variety”