Current Affairs Quiz – August 10 2019
1. Who has been appointed as Director of Prosecution in CBI?
a) Shyamala Devi
b) Sudha Rani Relangi
c) Bhuvana Maran
d) Latha Rao
2. Which bank has Launched India’s first health-focused credit card?
3. World Biofuel Day is observed on___________.
a) June 03
b) July 17
c) August 10
d) October 24
4. Who has become the 1st player in the cricket history to claim a wicket?
a) Colin Ackermann
b) Vijay Shankar
c) Ben Scott
d) Raweal Laineley
5. Who has been conferred with an honorary degree, Doctor of Letters, by the prestigious La Trobe University?
a) Aamir Khan
b) Shah Rukh Khan
c) Amit Shah
d) Mamta Banerjee
6. Samagra Shiksha-Jal Suraksha drive is associated with____________.
7. NITI Aayog launches 4th edition of Women Transforming India Awards theme for 2019 is_____________.
a) Women and World
b) Women and Leadership
c) Women and India
d) Women and Entrepreneurship
8. MIGA in this “M” stands for____________.
9. NADA in this “D” stands for__________.