Current Affairs Quiz – August 08 2019
1. Amos-17 satellite was launched by____________.
2. India observes 77th anniversary of Quit India movement on____________.
a) June 7
b) July 12
c) August 8
d) September 15
3. Which country has highest number of ‘living’ indigenous languages in world?
b) Papua New Guinea
4. According to official survey, __________of India’s skilled youth jobless.
5. Nagarjunasagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve is situated in___________.
b) Andhra Pradesh
d) Tamil Nadu
6. Indian Bank headquarter is situated in_______________.
d) New Delhi
7. Who is the Cheif Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
a) Ramji Vathora
b) Rahul Jaitley
c) Amit Nath
d) Yogi Adityanath
8. Which former President has been awarded Bharat Ratna 2019?
a) Prateepa Patil
b) Venkaiah Naidu
c) OM Birla
d) Pranab Mukherjee