Current Affairs Quiz– April 03 2021
Current Affairs Quiz– April 03 2021. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2021 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2020 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Which railway zone has become first fully electrified Indian Railways zone?
a) West Central
d) North Eastern
Answer a) West Central. Indian Railways’ West Central Railway zone gets fully electrified!, after CCRS Inspection and Commissioning of electrification of Kota – Chittaurgarh railway section (Srinagar – Jalindri) in the state of Rajasthan.
2. Who has been appointed as additional director of Britannia?
a) Harshith Singh
b) Urjit Patel
c) Bharat Singh
d) Mallika Srinivasan
Answer b) Urjit Patel. The government has approved a commission under National Programme for Civil Services Capacity Building (NPCSCB), also known as ‘Mission Karmayogi’, to train civil servants at all levels.
3. Which state government has named Amboli as biodiversity heritage site?
Answer d) maharastra. The Maharashtra government has declared an area at Amboli in Western ghats in Sindhudurg district, where a rare freshwater fish species was discovered, as a biodiversity heritage site.
4. Biggest Floating Solar Power Plant of India is to be set up in_____________.
Answer c) telangana. It is expected to be opened in May 2021. The solar power plant is being set up at the Ramagundam Thermal Power Plant reservoir. The solar power plant is to be set up in 450 acres of the reservoir.
5. Aniyan Midhun won gold at south Asian tournament, is associated with___________.
Answer c) Wushu. Aniyan Midhun of Nattika won the gold at the South Asian Wushu Championship that concluded in Nepal on March 31. The 28-year-old youth represented the country in the 70-kg category in the championship.
6. Which bank has partnered with Phonepe for Issuance Of FASTags?
a) Axis Bak
b) HDFC Bank
Answer d) ICICI.