My Dear Banking Aspirants,
Awareness in Banking as well as Economics is very important for all kind of Bank exams ie Private as well as Public sector banks. This Banking Quiz comprises Questions from Recent Banking Affairs. Hope it helps you all.
1. Which company has become newest public sector undertaking by central government during april 2015, by increasing its stake to 51% in the entity?
2. How many years does SIDBI completed its operation ?
3. Which Banking institution was placed at the top spot among all the banking entity in mobile banking transactions, according to the data released by the RBI?
d) Yes bank
4. What are the new postal remittance services offered by Indian postal department after closing 135 years old money order service?
a) electronic money order
b) instant money order
c) both a and b
5. With which bank IRCTC has launched rupay prepaid debit card for the benefit of passenger with the collaboration of NPCI?
a) Canara bank
d) Union bank of India
6.who was appointed as the chairman of empower committee of state finance minister on GST?
a) O Panner Selvam
b) Sushil Kumar Modi
c) Narendra modi
d) Arun Jaitley
7. With which company, IRCTC has signed a MOU that will rise 1.5 crore worth funds to its infrastructure?
a) National insurance company ltd
b) New India assurance
c) Life insurance corporation of india
d) State bank of India