The world’s first Bollywood Park has just been opened in Dubai. Visitors were greeted by performers dancing to thumping Bollywood music across the park with some atop a mock-up of a suburban Mumbai railway train and others outside the Rajmahal theatre, which will stage live musicals.
- The lively park boasts cinemas, a theatre, rides, simulators as well as 4D shows reminiscent of popular Hindi movies.
- Raed Kajoor Al Nuaimi, CEO of DXB Entertainments PJSC, the owner of Dubai Parks and Resorts said, “We’re extremely proud to see this magnificent entertainment destination revealed to the world after three years of hard work and perseverance.”
- Dubai Parks and Resorts is paving the way for future entertainment destinations, and shall forever change the face of family tourism and entertainment in the region
- Bollywood Park is part of Dubai Parks and Resorts (DPR) which is the region’s “largest integrated theme park resort”. The park will target visitors passing through Dubai and aims to “keep them a little bit longer.
- Bollywood Parks is part of Dubai Parks and Resorts (DPR) which is being developed as the region’s “largest integrated theme park resort”.
- Spread over 25 million square feet (2.3 million square metres), it will feature three theme parks and a water park. The resort is located near the Dubai and close to where Dubai is expanding its second airport to make it the world’s largest.