Ten persons from different countries viz. China, Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Jordan, Malaysia, Mexico and India are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 A, B, C, D and E are seated and all of them are facing south. In row-2 P, Q, R, S and T are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore in the given seating arrangement, each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row. (All the information given above does not necessarily represent the order of seating in the final arrangement.)
1) P faces one of the immediate neighbours of the person from Australia. P does not face A. The person from China sits second to the right of the person from Malaysia.
2) D faces one of the immediate neighbours of the person from Brazil. S is not from Brazil. D is not from France. R sits second to the left of the persons from India. A sits third to the right of person from Germany.
3) Only one person sits between the person from Mexico and Q. The person from Canada sits to the immediate right of Q. C sits to the immediate left of the person who faces Q. Only two people sit between B and E.
4) The person from France sits second to the right of the one who faces S. S does not sit at an extreme end of the line. One of the immediate neighbours of the person from France faces Mexico.
1) How many persons sits between A and C?
2) Who is sitting second to the right of the one who faces A?
3)Which of the following combination between person and country is incorrect?
4) Find the odd one out?
5) Who is sitting immediate right C?
c) either B or E