1. It is designed to capture market share by entering the market with a low price relative to the competition to attract buyers.
a) Penetration Pricing
b) Economic Pricing
c) Premium Pricing
d) None of these
2. TQM stands for
a) Total Quantity Management
b) Total Quality Maintenance
c) Total Quality Management
d) Total Quantity Management
3. It is a form of individual marketing where the customer takes more responsibility for determining which products and brands to buy.
a) Self marketing
b) Mass marketing
c) Segment marketing
d) Niche marketing
4. Planned cost service means-
a) costly products
b) extra profit on the same cost
c) extra work by seller
d) all of these
5. Textiles refer to which kind of goods?
a) Shopping Goods
b) Special Goods
c) Unsought Goods
d) None of these
6. In selling “Consumption” is the ultimate goal of the sales while a marketer-
a) Identifies consumer needs and wants.
b) Develop an appropriate product/service to attain customer satisfaction.
c) Accomplish organizational goals through integrated marketing approach
d) all of the above.
7. Which among the following is not an important component of PROMOTIONAL MIX?
a) Total quality Management
c) Sales Promotion
8. AIDA stands for
a) Asynchronous Interest Digital Action
b) Attention Interest Desire Action
c) Acquired Interest Desire Active
d) Alternate Industrial Desire Action
9. Acid Test of a brand is-
a) Brand preference
b) Brand awareness
c) Brand loyalty
d) Brand equity
10. Marketing refers to
a) New product concepts and improvements
b) Advertising and promotion activities
c) Philosophy that stresses on customer value and satisfaction
d) Planning campaigns