1. The ALU makes use of _______ to store the intermediate results?
2. In case of, Zero-address instruction method the operands are stored in?
c) Push down stack
3. The asscociatively mapped virtual memory makes use of ?
a) TLB(translation lookaside buffer)
b) Page table
c) Frame table
d) None of the above
4. The decoded instruction is stored in?
5. The physical memory is not as large as the address space spanned by the processor?
6. The main aim of virtual memory organisation is?
a) To provide effective memory access
b) To provide better memory transfer
c) To improve the execution of the program
d) All of the above
7. The technique used to store programs larger than the memory is?
b) Extension registers
d) Both b and c
8. ISP stands for?
a) Instruction Set Processor
b) Information Standard Processing
c) Interchange Standard Protocol
d) Interrupt Service Procedure
9. When consecutive memory locations are accessed only one module is accessed at a time?
10. The number successful accesses to memory stated as a fraction is called as?
a) Hit rate
b) Miss rate_)nc) Success rate
d) Access rate