1. ____ converts the programs written in assembly language into machine instructions?
a) Machine compiler
2. The instructions like MOV or ADD are called as ______?
d) None of the above
3. The assembler stores the object code in ______?
a) Main memory
d) Magnetic disk
4. The utility program used to bring the object code into memory for execution is ______?
5. If we want to perform memory or arithmetic operations on data in Hexa-decimal mode then we use ___ symbol before the operand?
6. When generating physical addresses from logical address the offset is stored in _____?
a) Translation look-aside buffer
b) Relocation register
c) Page table
d) Shift register
7. Which of the following technique/s used to effectively utilize main memory ?
a) Address binding
b) Dynamic linking
c) Dynamic loading
d) Both b and c
8. The capacitors lose the charge over time due to?
a) The leakage resistance of the capacitor
b) The small current in the transistor after being turned off
c) The defect of the capacitor
d) Both a and b
9. The processor must take into account the delay in accessing the memory location, such memories are called ______?
a) Delay integrated
b) Asynchronous memories
c) Synchronous memories
d) Isochronous memories
10.The block transfer capability of the DRAM is called ________?
a) Burst mdoe
b) Block mode
c) Fast page mode
d) Fast frame mode