1. Which of these are not among the eight principles followed by Software Engineering Code of Ethics and Professional Practice ?
2. What are attributes of good software ?
a) Software maintainability
b) Software functionality
c) Software development
d) a and b
3. Explain what is meant by PRODUCT with reference to one of the eight principles as per the ACM/IEEE Code of Ethics ?
a) The product should be easy to use
b) Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications meet the highest professional standards possible
c) Software engineers shall ensure that their products and related modifications satisfy the client
d) It means that the product designed /created should be easily available
4. Efficiency in a software product does not include ________?
c) memory utilization
d) processing time
5. Which two models doesn’t allow defining requirements early in the cycle?
a) Waterfall & RAD
b) Prototyping & Spiral
c) Prototyping & RAD
d) Waterfall & Spiral
6. Which of the following life cycle model can be chosen if the development team has less experience on similar projects?
d) Iterative Enhancement Model
7. Which sorting method is slowest?
a) Quick sort
b) Heap sort
c) Shell sort
d) Bubble sort
8. A component model defines standards for?
d) All of the mentioned
9. Which is not one of the types of prototype of Prototyping Model?
a) Horizontal Prototype
b) Vertical Prototype
c) Diagonal Prototype
d) Domain Prototype
10.The Unified Modeling Language (UML) has become an effective standard for software modelling.How many different notations does it have ?