1. The ___________ records the name and exact location of every file on a disk?
a) partition master
b) file allocation table
c) disk controller
d) boot sector
2. A person in which of the following positions creates presentations involving animation and video?
a) Network engineer
b) Interactive digital media specialist
c) HTML coder
d) CGI programmer
3. Which Of The Following Statement Is True?
a) Foreign Key Fields Don\’t Allow Duplicate Values
b) In Primary Key Field You Can Enter Duplicate Value
c) In An Indexed Field You May Or May Not Enter Duplicate Value Depending Upon Setting
d) All Statements Are True
4.What is the number of separate protocol layers at the serial interface gateway specified by the X.25 standard?
5.Terminals are required for?
a) real-time, batch processing & time-sharing
b) real time, time-sharing & distributed message processing
c) real time, distributed processing & manager inquiry
d) real-time, time sharing & message switching
6. The space factor when determining the efficiency of algorithm is measured by?
a) Counting the maximum memory needed by the algorithm
b) Counting the minimum memory needed by the algorithm
c) Counting the average memory needed by the algorithm
d) Counting the maximum disk space needed by the algorithm
7. A set of programs that handle a firm’s database responsibilities is called?
a) database management system (DBMS)
b) database processing system (DBPS)
c) data management system (DMS)
d) all of above
8. Error detection at a data link level is achieved by?
a) bit stuffing
b) cyclic redundancy codes
c) Hamming codes
9. The operating system called Windows NT (NT stands for “new technology”) is meant mostly for__________, networked environments?
10. The type of encryption that requires the same key to encrypt and decrypt a message is called?
a) Digital encryption
b) Symmetric key encryption
c) Public key encryption
d) Strong encryption