Welcome to D2G’s IBPS Agriculture Officer Quiz Section.
1. True potato seed is propagated through?
b) sexual reproduction
c) asexual reproduction
d) all of these
2. Grapes immersed in a strong solution of sugar or salt shrink. This is due to a phenomenon known as?
3. Photoperiodically sunflower is a?
a) short day crop
b) long day crop
c) day neutral crop
d) qualitatively short
4. The portion of sugarcane stalk preferred for sowing purpose is?
a) top one-third to half
b) top one-fourth
c) bottom one fourth
d) bottom one-third to half portion
5. The nitrogen deficiency symptoms appear first on?
a) upper leaves
c) middle leaves
d) all of the above
6. Which is the most common herbicide used in rice crop?
7. The process of application of fertilizers along with irrigation water is called as?
a) foliar irrigation
b) drip irrigation
d) split irrigation
8. The judicious removal of leaves, twigs, branches or roots of a plant to increase its usefulness is called?
9. Recommended per hectareseed rate of til is?
10. The first generation cross between genetically diverse parents is known as?