Welcome to D2G’s IBPS Agriculture Officer Quiz Section.
1. Which one is considered as ‘gift of nature’?
2. The chief function of money is?
a) medium of exchange
b) reserve base of credit expansion
c) providing liquidity
d) all of the above
3. What is “support price” for an agricultutral commodity?
a) subsidy paid by the government over the price already available in the market
b) the floor price bwlow ehich it can not be sold
c) the minimum price at which the government is prepared to buy it
d) money paid to agriculturists for case of drought damaging their crops
4. The central Agmark Lab is located at?
5. IBRD is synonymous to?
a) World Bank
b) Asian Development Bank
c) International Monetary Fund
6. The cause of inflation is?
a) increase in money supply
b) fall in production
c) decrease in money supply and fall in production
d) both (a) and (b)
7. The law of variable proportion is generally referred to as the?
a) law of absolute adavantage
b) law of equimarginal returns
c) law of diminishing returns
d) law of commparative advantage
8. Value added tax is a?
a) direct tax
b) indirect tax
c) both (a) and (b)
d) can not be classified
9. Which of the following is not a method of group communication?
b) flannel graph
d) circular letter
10. The full form of ATMA is?
a) Agriculture Technology Management Association
b) Agriculture Technology Managemnt Agency
c) Agriculture Technology Mission Agency
d) either (a) or (b)