GK Quiz on Indian Constitution
GK Quiz on Indian Constitution. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Quiz 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
1. Distribution of power between Union and state govt policy borrowed from which nation?
2. The idea of ‘Single Citizenship’ taken from which country?
3. Who is empowered by the Indian Constitution to appoint the Attorney General of India?
a) Rajya Sabha Members
b) President of India
c) Prime Minister
d) Lok sabha Speaker
4. How many members were there in Constituent Assembly?
5. When the Sarkaria Commission was set up?
6. Who is the first Speaker of the Lok Sabha?
a) G V Mavlankar
b) Sundaraama Moorthy R
c) Axar Patel
d) Dhananjeya Singh
7. Which state of India has the highest number of LokSabha seats?
b) Uttar Pradesh
8. Constituent Assembly is based on which structure?
d) None of these
9. The minimum age required for becoming the Prime Minister of India is
a) 18 years
b) 21 years
c) 25 years
d) 36 years
10. By which procedure the President of India may be removed before the expiry of the term?
b) Quit down