GK Quiz on India with Answers
GK Quiz on India with Answers. Read and Download daily, monthly Current Affairs Daily Digest 2023 for competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, IBPS, SBI etc,. Download month wise Current affairs 2023 PDF and Current affairs quiz PDF .
Gk Quiz on India with Answers
GK Quiz in India with Answers. India is known for many, many different aspects – its food, culture, its massive population, its natural landscapes, its languages, classical dances. Lets get into the section
1. In which year, India has been a member of World Trade Organization?
2. What is the rank for India in textile exports?
3. What is the motto of India?
a) Truth Alone Triumphs
b) Thou Art the Ruler of the Minds of All People
c) Bhārat Gaṇarājya
d) None of these
4. How many states in India(2023)?
5. India is the world’s largest producer of ___________.
c) Military Equipment
6. How many years to taken to build a Taj Mahal?
7. The earliest literature in India, composed by which language?
8. Who was a recipient of the Nobel Prize in Literature from India in 20th centuary?
a) Rabindranath Tagore
b) Swami Vivekanantha
c) Subramaniya Bharathi
d) Deben Tagore
9. How many classical dances in India by Sangeet Natak Academy (India’s National Academy)?
10. India has more than five hundred wildlife sanctuaries and thirteen biosphere reserves, are registered under the which convention?
a) Ramsar Convention
b) Wildlife Convention
c) Animal Center of India
d) None of these
11. What is the national mammal of India?
a) Bengal tiger
b) River Dolphin
d) Both a and b
12. Hindustan is a Middle Persian name for India, introduced during by which empire?
a) Mughal Empire
b) Gupta Empire
c) Sikh Empire
d) Nawab Empire
13. Who is the current vice president of India(2023 March)?
a) Droupadi Murmu
b) Jagdeep Chankar
c) Dhanajayand Chander
c) Vaishanav Jaidev
14. Television broadcasting began in India in which year?
15. What is the national calendar name of India?