1. Who is regarded as the Father of Modern Chemistry?
a) Eric Nicholsan
b) Jon Snow
d) William Hopkins
2. ___________ is a process in which solid substance passes direct into its vapours on application of heat.
a) Fractional Distillation
3. You are converting liquid to its vapour by heating. You are condensing the vapour again into the same liquid by cooling. What is the name of this process?
4. The Boiling Point of water is
a) 173 K
b) 273 K
c) 373 K
d) 473 K
5. Atom of ______ is the smallest and lightest.
6. The Fundamental Particles of an Atom are Electron, Neutron, and
7. Which of the following is Correct?
a) Proton was discovered by Rutherford
b) Electron was discovered by JJ Thompson
c) Neutron was discovered by James Chadwick
d) All are correct
8. Atoms of the Elements having same atomic number but different mass number is called as
9. Which of the following is correct?
a) Zeeman’s Effect is associated with Magnetic Field
b) Stark’s Effect is associated with Electric Field
c) A Proton was named by Rutherford
d) All the above
10. Acetic Acid is present in
a) Sour Milk
b) Lemon Juice
d) Red Ants