1. The state having longest coastline is
2. The Gulf of Mannar is situated along the coast of
3. The IST is determined by the latitude
4. What is the difference between Indian Standard Time and Greenwich Meridian Time?
a) 5 hours 15 minutes
b) 5 hours 30 minutes
c) 5 hours 45 minutes
d) 5 hours 5 minutes
5. The tropic of cancer passes through which one of the following state?
d) Jammu and Kashmir
6. Which of the following is false about Inner Planets?
a) They are nearer to Sun
b) They have thin atmosphere
c) They are made up of hot gases, mainly Helium and Hydrogen
d) They have thin rocky crust
7. Which Planet in our Solar System is also known as Veiled Planet?
8. Which Planet has Goldilock Zone in the Solar System?
9. Gannymeda is the largest satellite in the solar system. It is the satellite of
10. Selenology is the study of
d) Other Planets in Solar System